In this last part of the theory, you will be presented with ways in which you can personally test the 5 biological laws. Contrast this to previous medical modalities, which afford the patient no such possibility.
Here are the references and sources:
2) Prediction of irregular symptoms – own reports:
Sting on the heart
5) Prediction of the duration of symptoms – own reports:
Viral infection / bronchitis
6) Check of the sidedness of symptoms – own reports:
Purulent eye case report coming soon…
7) Recommendations for deepening the 5BN:
– The multi-referenced website by Caroline Markolin
– The 4-hour documentation by David Münnich, which has been viewed almost 3 million times (german, with english subtitles)
– A very good introduction presentation by Dr. Melissa Sell (who is also the speaker of the english version of this series) on Youtube
– A very good introduction book by Mark Hanley (who is also the translator of the english version of this series), searching for the understanding of the cause of disease in the different existing healthcare models.
– A great books compilation to the 5BN (by Monika Anzenberger, in german, but you can scroll down to the “Englisch”-section for english literature):
A little correction:
At the acknowledgements unfortunately a mistake crept in – of course I thank “Tina” and not “Tanja” Ibach for her help and great suggestions for improving the videos!